Account Manager | Online Research
From attitudes and behaviours to exposure and profiling, our client delivers a 360-degree view of what consumers think, see and do through its comprehensive product suite. With a global footprint, they are also local experts and theirs is a brand that market researchers know and trust. They offer a broad range of high-quality, cost-effective market research services including priority digital panels, HTML and interactive survey programming, survey translation and hosting.
A team of highly skilled professionals, their goal is speed without sacrificing quality. They are data experts focused on delivering technology enabled solutions on time, on budget and with an eye toward long term relationships. Their leadership teams, account managers and field representatives are highly experienced in their respective markets and have a firm grip on the business issues behind the research at hand.
They are currently looking to hire an Account Manager to serve as the primary business contact for clients and be responsible for overall client satisfaction. You will represent client needs and goals within the organisation to ensure quality; as well as establishing and building close working relationships to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
The day to day:
- Developing and executing a client retention and growth plan to identify potential areas for improvement
- Presenting company credentials, training and developing the client on the agreed processes and procedures for the efficient running of projects
- Identify gaps in client-service processes (both business development and client operations) and recommend improvements
- Work on clients briefs to ensure value is added to the research design
So, what do you need?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience working within data collection, full-service market research or on-line market research
- High energy with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Microsoft Office and Windows expertise
- Familiarity with technological tools including Excel, SPSS and aptitude for web-based survey tools
- Successful track record achieving sales goals
In return, the role provides excellent opportunities for career development and progression as well as some of the best benefits around! These include Birthday leave, optional un paid leave, subsidised gym membership, flexible work arrangements, charity and volunteering initiatives, professional subscriptions, Life Insurance and a packed calendar of social events.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org