What will you be doing?
You will be talented, passionate and keen to make a difference on a strategic and exciting FMCG account. You’ll be building on our established and strong relationship to leverage our offer with the client, ensuring that we are delivering top quality work and identifying opportunities to grow the account. This role involves:
- Developing the account
- Coaching project managers
- Making a difference to both clients and colleagues
- Working at pace, on a variety of challenges
What will you bring?
- Willingness to deliver impactful work that enthuses our clients
- A passion for understanding what makes people tick
- Exceptional client handling skills
- An ability to effectively coach junior researchers
- An interest in trying new things and innovative methodologies e.g. communities, mobile surveys, ethnography
And don’t worry if you don’t have a traditional research agency-side background, we want to talk to people who can bring a different perspective to what we do.
What’s in it for you?
We’re based in the heart of the Northern Quarter in Manchester. But we are happy to chat about any flexible location needs you may have.
Great corporate benefits such as an excellent pension scheme, season ticket loan, an employee perk portal for saving on high street stores and wellbeing packages etc. This is all on top of tailored professional development, time for Charity work and the ability to buy and sell holiday.
We recognise that flexibility is really important so are happy to chat about flexible hours.