Quantitative Senior Associate – Analytics & Big Data
The agency: Highly strategic consultancy that blends market research with strategy and insights. With a boutique output, they genuinely partner with clients and help them solve the tricky problems. They are known across the industry for their strategic thinking and expertise to transform insights into true commercial value.
The team is passionate, collaborative and inspirational.
The role: As a Quantitative Senior Associate you will become an integral part of the team. From proposal to presentation you will add value at each step (with a focus on quantitative research). Your focus will on consumer strategy and insight development within the aviation, retail, FMCG, insurance, and Finance space.
It’s a high-profile position and you will be involved in:
- Strategic quantitative problem solving
- Work side-by-side with the directors (who are some of Australia’s top researchers)
- Own and manage the most important client accounts
- Spend time on site with clients – you will become a part of their insights/marketing team
- Develop a compelling story for clients with clear recommendations
- Lead a super smart team of junior researchers
- Impressive experience in market research, planning or insights agency or client side
- Experience leading key client accounts
- A hands-on approach to quantitative analysis – SPSS, Q, R, and Excel
- Genuine passion for market research and new ways of thinking
The perks: Great location, social team, team trips, training, flexible culture, quick career progression and management opportunities
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 9051 9968
More searches like this
- Account Manager Travel & Hospitality £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Australia
- Consultant Travel & Hospitality £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Australia
- Qualitative Researcher Travel & Hospitality £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Australia
- Research Manager Travel & Hospitality £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Australia
- Senior Research Executive Travel & Hospitality £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Australia