Account Manager – Business & Data Consultancy
Engage your intellect and help clients answer tough business questions, like:
- How do we optimise the launch of our new brand?
- What is holding back the use of our product and what do we need to do about it?
- This market is getting more crowded, what do we need to do to stay ahead?
My client is a business-focused market research agency, which means they blend in-depth industry knowledge, research methodologies and critical business understanding. They go beyond delivering a read out of the market but look to help organisations get a market edge and uncover new opportunities for their products or services. And they want to teach you the craft!!
Key things you’ll learn and do:
- Methodological expertise – quantitative & qualitative
- Industry knowledge – deep diving in to your project topics
- Synthesis of information - being able to integrate primary & secondary data sources
- Business acumen – drawing our key insights which are commercially actionable
- Marketing/Sales/Experience strategy
- Client servicing skills
- Writing & presenting skills
You’ll love the variety as you learn the trade, with exposure to the key areas of: Financial Services, Automotive, Healthcare, Customer Experience and Thought Leadership.
What qualities we are looking for?
- Strong quantitative research skills
- Experience to analytical packages like SPSS/Q
- An interest/previous experience in qualitative research ideal
- A great communicator
- Ideally some experience developing/delivering engaging presentations
- An inquisitive an open mind
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn, stretch and grow your career in strategic business & consumer insights, then please contact Rowan Haylett on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on 0290519966