Senior Research Executive, Quant | Global leader in packaging & shopper research
Our client is the UK office of an international company with an excellent reputation in fmcg and shopper insights research for the world’s leading brand owners. Their expertise lies in helping marketers understand consumers and develop more effective packaging, category management, in-store marketing solutions and new product innovation. They offer a range of quant and qual capabilities across store-based, central location, Web-based and home-based studies, with cutting edge technologies (eye-tracking) and approaches (behavioural economics) at the very core of their business.
Joining their team responsible for implementing quantitative studies, you will provide assistance in handling projects from commissioning to debrief. All studies are ad-hoc in nature and the scope of work covers markets across the globe with some opportunity for travel if desired.
In this role, you will:
- Create and script questionnaires
- Create and authorise materials for internal and external field partners
- Monitor the performance in field via liaison with the Field team
- Create/format charts/tables for reports in PowerPoint
- Develop story-led PowerPoint reports
- Create instruction materials for our internal and external field partners
- Attend client briefings and debriefs
With quantitative market research experience ideally from a commercial role, Advanced Microsoft Office skills and English fluency are essential. This is a comprehensive learning opportunity to become a true sector expert, promoted through hands-on training, external training courses and formalised sharing of your colleagues’ expertise.
Apply for Senior Research Executive, Quant | Global leader in packaging & shopper research
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly