Senior Business Development Manager - Global Market, Trends & Consulting Company
- Do you excel in building relationships?
- Can you balance quality service with business development drive?
- Do you want to make that move in to the absorbing world of market insight, intelligence and consulting?
Globally recognised, over 30 offices worldwide, experts in a variety of industry sectors and hailed as one of the top international Consulting Companies, my client is a beacon leading the way in first rate business information, consulting and research services. They are now offering you the chance to join them in their team to help grow sales in a Senior Business Development Manager role with a focus on FMCG clients.
By fully acquainting yourself with their services and credentials, you will be able take tailor suitable products to suit clients’ needs and take them on a journey showcasing their applicability and benefits.
You’ll be great at mapping leads, initiating contact, building rapport, listening to needs, tailoring your pitch and opening doors for your team. With the support of a more junior sales team you’ll have an excellent conversion rate and will polished presentation style.
- Pursue new business opportunities with gusto
- Help build longstanding relationships with the accounts team
- A proven record of BtoB sales experience
- Ideally experience in a market research, marketing intelligence or consulting
- Hunger, drive and determination to achieve targets
There is a huge reward here in terms of a motivating team, excellent products and services you’ll have every confidence selling, an intellectually stimulating client base, and uncapped commission to see your success in your pocket!
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett on email@example.com or call Rowan on 0290519966 to learn more.