Survey Programming Consultant
Our client is a premium trusted global partner for digital data collection. Their expertise, sampling methodologies and innovative technologies provide a deep understanding of consumer opinions and behaviours.
They have an exciting vacancy for a Survey Programming Consultant.
This is a role that will allow you to have an input on a diverse range of survey programming initiatives, whilst retaining an element of 'hands-on'.
You will provide expert advice and consultation on all elements of the data collection process to enable the delivery of high-quality client focused solutions.
You will have a 360-degrees view of the scripters / project managers / sales / clients and be someone who can make sense of survey programming and communicate it across these.
Key skills you will have:
- 2-4yrs+ Survey programming experience in Decipher, ConfirmIt, Dimensions, Askia or similar.
- Effective task management skills as well as previous experience with change management.
- An ability to utilise PowerBI, SPSS, and other data processing tools within an SP role and able to handle large data sets.
- Be an open, visible and sociable communicator with strong written and oral communication skills, who is comfortable training and consulting operations, sales and clients.
- Positive, calm, forward-thinking, dynamic, ambitious and receptive to new processes and ways of working.
- Experience with APIs integration and a good understanding of web design / trends is advantageous.
Please note we can only respond to applicants who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.