Research & Insights Manager – FMCG – Clientside
- Exciting client-side opportunity with top FMCG employer
- Help drive marketing & brand strategy through smart Market Research
- Up to 20% bonus, above statutory super, phone, laptop & insurance
A unique and highly sought-after consumer insights role sitting in the marketing team of this well regarded FMCG business. As part of the Marketing Insights team the market research you conduct will sit at the heart of their Brand, Marketing and Business Strategy. The teams primary goal is to deliver excellent insight that actively informs strategic business decisions. The team strives to measurably increase the focus and yield of marketing investment by driving the strategic planning and decision-making process through solid consumer understanding.
Attitude is everything and you should be self-motivated, reliable and a real team player. You should also have an excellent eye for detail and strong market research understanding (either in house or supplier side) and insights skills. You will also need to be an excellent project manager and multitasker, with strong prioritisation skills. Further to this you will need to be a confident and engaging communicator, as central to your role will be agency/partner management and internal stake holder management.
So, what will you be doing?
- Leading a wide range of ad-hoc quantitative research studies across branding, marketing, pricing and innovation and NPD
- Overseeing the day to day relationship with the research agencies responsible for the brand equity tracking and customised ad hoc research.
- Providing quantitative and analytical support on internal data sources, combining it with primary research.
- Assisting with the dissemination of reports and insights across the business including regular reporting, infographics, factsheets, news bursts, combining various data sources.
- Coordinating all workshop and brainstorm sessions, collating and disseminating the outputs to the relevant stakeholders.
As top employer on the global stage the benefits are extensive – health, phone, laptop, travel, insurance – as well as excellent training and career development.
So, if you tick all the boxes and are itching to work clientside don’t delay! Send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com or call Rowan on 0292581121 to learn more.