Quantitative Consultant – The Big Agency Benefits
Join a Top 5 global market research agency and reap the rewards professionally and personally.
You’ll craft research programs using the very best techniques to engage with consumers from all walks of life to gain deeper understanding of their behaviours, perceptions, motivations and experiences.
Enjoy benefits such as:
- Progressive & innovative research practices
- Senior specialists at the forefront of their fields
- An employer of choice commended for their work place initiatives
- Personal development plans with clear structure & support to achieve your goals
- Supportive of work life balance with extra annual leave & flexible working
- Internal mobility across the group, and world
The current opening is for a Consultant specialist in quantitative market research methods working broadly across blue-chip FMCG, Technology, Automotive and Financial Services on brand development, innovation, customer experience and communications.
Role & responsibilities:
- Help manage and grow client relationships
- Get under the skin of client business issues
- Co-create briefs with clients and design customised research solutions
- Manage several research projects, including trackers and ad hoc projects
- Deliver exceptional insights through world-class reporting and presenting
- An analytical and open-minded approach to complex issues
- Demonstrated capacity to bring creative thinking to the table
- Prior market research agency or clientside insights experience is essential
- Passion for people, behaviour and brands
- Strong data skills and experience with SPSS or similar
To join this team of dynamic researchers, send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group Rhaylett@resourcesgroup.com or call Rowan on +61 02 9258 1121