Data Analyst | 6-month Temp to Perm contract | Clientside | Financial Services
We are searching for a Data Analyst to work on-site with a leading Financial Services company based in Surrey. The assignment will be on an initial 6-month Temp contract, with potential to go Perm.
They are a privately owned, world-class investment and retirement solutions provider. For 50 years, they have been helping their clients build better futures for themselves and future generations.
Additionally, they are responsible for client assets amounting to an eye-catching £307 billion across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and South America.
The Opportunity – Data Analyst
You will have high visibility within the business. This is a great opportunity to make commercial impact to a renowned financial service institution. You will get to leverage off your insight background, working with a variety of data sources, methods and tools, to bring data to life for key stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate
This role will suit a Data Analyst who:
- Has strong numerical skills and an ability to synthesise and different data sets.
- Has expertise in data visualisation tools like Tableau and Power BI.
- Is adept at communicating findings and implications to non-data/research literate senior stakeholders.
More searches like this
- Analyst Banking, Finance and Insurance £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Surrey
- Quantitative Researcher Banking, Finance and Insurance £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Surrey
- Senior Research Executive Banking, Finance and Insurance £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Surrey
- Statisticians Banking, Finance and Insurance £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Surrey