Senior Research Executives and Research Managers | Fast-growing, global research agency
We are currently working with a fast-growing international market research agency, who are looking for Senior Research Executives and Research Managers to join their team of 45 people based in London.
With over 15 offices across the US, South America, Europe and Asia, this agency are experts in brand engagement, product innovation and customer value research.
A truly digital global research agency, they pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables them to provide high-quality insights at scale and at speed to the likes of Disney, Facebook, Yahoo, Amstel, Coke, Unilever, Philips and Natwest to name a few.
The Opportunity: Senior Research Executives and Research Managers
You will be exposed to an array of exciting and varied research projects and you will lead these projects from start to finish, as part of a fun and highly supportive research team. These projects could include solving advertising & brand challenges, through to comms testing, product innovation, packaging design, customer journey, social insights and identifying point-of-purchase influencers for example.
Further, you will be mentored by a highly invested line manager and partner very closely with the best Client Directors in the industry, which means that you will be set up to realise your true career potential.
Additionally, you will get to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to over 50% of the world’s top 100 brands.
The ideal Senior Research Executive or Research Manager will have the following characteristics:
- Experience with quantitative research across all project steps, from survey set-up to client delivery
- Excellent analytical skills, interpreting numbers into stories and turning data into actionable insight for clients
- Enjoys communicating with clients and is comfortable presenting findings
- A passion for brands, digital media and making an impact
- A pro-active, flexible and resourceful problem solver, who can thrive in a dynamic international organisation
More searches like this
- Quantitative Researcher Generalist £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Research Executive Generalist £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Research Manager Generalist £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Research Executive Generalist £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)