General Manager – Top Market Research Agency
Senior Leadership role:
This is a key leadership role in the business. You will lead the Sydney team of a top insight’s agency, responsible for people, culture, clients, new & existing revenue streams.
A highly experienced researcher & strategist, you’ll understand the industry landscape, the market and what drives successful client outcomes. You’ll be able to adopt new thinking, tools and methods to stay ahead and you’ll take clients and your team on a journey to inspire and influence their thinking.
Joining a strong senior leadership team, you’ll collaborate nationally to represent and enhance the agency brand.
Brand & Communications Strategy
For decades, this top research agency has been instrumental in shaping the future of many of Australia’s most successful consumer brands.
A specialist team of researchers, they bring a unique blend of strategic data insights matched with a deep understanding of people. They use this expertise to develop world-class brand strategy, successful communications campaigns, and evaluate the impact of campaign activity.
- Act a senior strategic advisor and develop senior relationships
- Lead the team – mentoring, identifying career paths, hiring and build culture
- Manage key existing client relationships
- Lead pitches to win business & develop new revenue streams
- Create and oversee delivery of creative research briefs
- Embrace new thinking, technology and methodologies
- Bring strategy to life for clients and illuminate opportunities
- An influential career in market research, insights & strategy
- A strong hands-on practitioner of research who can lead by example
- Experience of previously managing a research team
- Ideally fluent in both quantitative & qualitative methodologies but strong specialist will also be considered
- Broad industry exposure
- Currently operating in a leadership capacity
- Passion, energy, courage, drive and charisma
This agency has a unique culture – curious, passionate about learning and evolving. This is a rare senior leadership role with room for further progression in the business. There is a comprehensive benefits program, competitive package, bonus and shares on offer.
If this sounds like too good an opportunity to miss please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com or call Rowan on 0292581121 to learn more
More searches like this
- Account Manager Youth and Kids £100,000 or more jobs in Australia
- Associate Director Youth and Kids £100,000 or more jobs in Australia
- Insight Manager/Director Youth and Kids £100,000 or more jobs in Australia
- Managing Director Youth and Kids £100,000 or more jobs in Australia
- Research Manager Youth and Kids £100,000 or more jobs in Australia