We are looking for dynamic candidates with a genuine passion for account management, client love and a desire to help further grow our industry leading insight and research consultancy.
You will need to be an innovative, creative thinker; work to the highest standards and be willing to go above and beyond at every opportunity to deliver the best for our clients.
Established over 6 years ago, Censuswide has grown to become a market leader within the industry. Our consultants create bespoke market research solutions for businesses, organisations and agencies worldwide. Experts in creating concepts, implementing & managing projects, analysing results and reporting. Working with multiple methodologies and sampling methods, our research extends to providing insight in all sectors, targeting samples from consumer, B2B and Healthcare through to niche, hard to reach individuals. Alongside offering traditional research solutions such as online, F2F, CATI and Focus Groups.
You will provide excellent account management to support and drive the growth of the Censuswide client base.
Experience and attributes:
· To be a self-starter with a determined attitude.
· Key account – proven organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
· Ability to maintain and grow client relationships.
· Diligent with excellent attention to detail.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· A confident decision maker.
· A commercial understanding.
Day to day responsibilities:
· Account Management of one of the businesses largest, most established accounts.
· Drive growth opportunities across existing and new client opportunities.
· Provide a high standard of project management, ensuring research campaigns are managed efficiently and effectively.
· Drafting survey briefing documentation, managing the survey expenses and liaising with the production team to meet the required timelines.
· Provide creative research consultancy, to include the drafting and advising of research questions and survey design.
· Liaising with panel partners and suppliers for quotes.
· Organise and secure client debrief meetings and feedback to the team.
· Build relevant case studies and credentials and utilise for business development.