One of the UK’s top communication research agencies are recruiting for a driven and motivated Junior Research Executive to join the London team.
This exciting position will suit a researcher looking to develop their knowledge and career in a fast-moving research environment. Focusing predominately on quantitative research, the role will involve liaising with internal stakeholders, project management, questionnaire design, and reporting. The right candidate will enjoy working on a variety of projects & subject areas and have the energy to succeed with a can-do attitude. This is a great opportunity for anyone keen to develop themselves as an integral member of our team within an operational role.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Strong communication skills (written & oral) with an eye for detail
· Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
· Highly organised with a keen attention to detail
· The ability to multi-task, plan, prioritise & meet deadlines
The position will be involved in managing resources, scheduling the day to day delivery of projects, working within budget and deadlines, being a primary point of contact for the internal client team and ensuring excellent technical delivery throughout.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have an interest in insight & research with strong numeracy skills
· Be capable of building relationships with and managing suppliers to ensure high quality delivery
· Have an understanding of statistics
· Be a born organiser capable of monitoring project management milestones and establishing priorities
· Pay attention to detail and have multi-tasking skills
This opportunity is being offered in the tech city area of London in a fun & creative environment that will provide a buzz to your working life. You can also expect a competitive salary, hands on training programme and attractive career development opportunities.
Apply for Research Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly