Senior Market Research Manager
Our client firmly believes that behind every data point is a person and that every person has a story to tell.
They recognise that today’s social, always on and mobile savvy consumer can’t be read by static data, cumbersome reports and slow, expensive and outdated techniques.
Instead they provide clients with an alternative, a way forward base utilising the latest in research technologies and qualitative and quantitative research thinking.
They are currently looking to hire a talented Senior Research Manager with a solid customised quantitative research tool kit and who has an interest in merging traditional approaches with the latest the research, online and mobile world has to offer.
The day to day:
- Helping build enduring client relationships to ensure client loyalty and satisfaction
- Designing and delivering effective and creative research program to meet client requirements
- Active participation in client pitches and the preparation of client proposals
- Input and active participation into the development of new IP and techniques
The role sits within the Services team and will see you working with big names brands in Consumer and Professional Services, Technology and Education.
The quality of this agencies research outputs is second to none and they are not constrained by the technologies, rather they are empowered by them. Innovation is encouraged and they are happy to try the untested. You will find no lengthy and dry PowerPoint decks here. Instead they take clients on a journey where the destination point is actionable outcomes.
- You will have solid Market Research know with strong quant skills
- You will have strong project management skills
- You will have excellent thinking, analysis and reporting skills and will be able to bring insights to life for your clients
- You will have an excellent attention to detail and 1st class organisational skills.
- You will a passion for technology and its use in research.
With a work hard play harder motto; this is an agency that ensures their staff are a happy band. Researchers from all walks of life come together to create a supportive and fun working environment. To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com