Behavioural Quantitative Strategist
Leading market research & behavioural economics agency is seeking a consultant to join the growing quantitative division.
The agency works closely with commercial & social brands on innovation, brand insights, transformation and changing behaviour. What sets them apart is their ability to combine qualitative & quantitative primary research with the latest thinking in behavioural science.
As a consultant you will play a very important in the business & be involved in all elements of the process from:
- Leading briefings & proposals with clients
- Questionnaire/ survey design
- Data analysis & insight generation
- Developing strategic recommendation & creative client presentations
- Leading big picture thinking
The ideal candidate will;
- Bring a unique blend of creative thinking, strategic & analytical skills
- Have prior experience working in a market research or consumer insights agency
- Have strong quantitative skills with SPSS & Q
- A Passion for understanding consumer behaviour & the why
In return you will be rewarded with high level training, career progression & meaty client problems to work on. If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser at Resources Group email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1121