Account Director – Research meets strategic consultancy
This boutique consumer strategy agency mirrors that of a management consultancy and their innovative application of qual & quant techniques means they have an impeccable reputation. What sets them apart is their ability to understand what makes people, consumers and markets tick by combining strategic thinking with clever research.
As an Account Director, you will become an integral part of the team you will building strong client relationships and delivering insights that cut through fluff and drive successful change. Collaborating closely with the two Managing Directors you will play a senior role on projects, engaging with clients to provide a truly consultative service. From proposal to presentation you will add value at each step of the process and will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
- An accomplished researcher: You will have solid agency market research / management consultancy experience, ideally 6 years plus
- Variety: You will work across Retail, FMCG, Services and Aviation so prior experience working across industries is expected
- Commercially savvy: You will be someone that can lead client accounts and knows how to produce insights that see success
- A leader: Being an integral part of a small team you will be someone that can influence the direction of the business and train and mentor junior members of the team
- Passionate: You will be excited about research and introducing new ways of thinking
Founded by impressive minds, the team is agile, smart and genuinely believes a strong in work-life-balance. They offer quick career progression, management opportunities, flexibility and social work environment.
To apply, or for any questions please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1121