Client Insights Manager – Strategic Communications & Campaign Execution
Join this Communications Business as part of their in-house insights team! Work with Australia’s biggest businesses!
Are you looking for a company that's really going places, that will give you an industry leading package, the freedom to develop you career and all the support you need to realise your full potential?
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented researcher who would relish the chance to work with some of Australia's biggest businesses, government departments and even global brands.
Not a research agency but a Communications Consultancy this role would be part of their in-house insights team. The roles are client facing and the work will see you deal at with high level executive clients and includes:
- Campaign Strategy
- Cultural and societal change
- Corporate Reputation Research
- Brand Architecture
- Key Opinion Research
- Values, behavioural change research
As an Insights Manager within the team you will work directly with the Director and take a good level project and client responsibility.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Project management
- Day to day client management
- Assisting with client briefings and proposal writing
- Methodology and research development
- Quantitative analysis (and ideally some experience in SPSS or Q)
- Report preparation and presentation
- Qual skills or an interest in qual would be an added bonus
To be considered for this great role you will need a proven track record in a market research role (2+years), ideally with some exposure to B2B work. You will need to be a confident communicator who is happy dealing with clients and someone who relishes both the big picture thinking and the detail.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com.