Senior Research Strategist – Social & Impactful Insights
My client’s mission is to help clients leverage research, communication and marketing efforts to drive social and economic awareness across Australia.
This role will see you sitting within the research & insight department of a large PR & Communications agency. You will take the lead on providing solutions and recommendations, solving complex problems around branding, communications and consumer behaviour for key for government bodies, NGO’s and unions.
This is a hands-on role, highly consultative and client facing.
- Excellent understanding of marketing/market research and/or social media
- Experienced (2+ years’ work experience in a research related field)
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative research skills (trend-spotting, data exploration and methodology awareness)
- Able to think like a client; able to assess relevance, context and actionability of findings and develop into actionable insight
- Strong business writing and communication skills - able to weave a coherent narrative that supports client needs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong commercial awareness: able to assist with project planning, taking budget and strategy into account
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1121