Senior DP Analyst
This is a great opportunity for a talented DP exec to join this independent full-service research agency with offices in West London.
They are a long established agency who offer the full range of qualitative and quantitative approaches to an impressive portfolio of high- profile clients and they are market leaders in the use of a range of innovative research solutions.
As a Senior Data Processing Analyst you will join a friendly and supportive team of technical and research specialists.
You will report to the DP Director and your role will involve the following:
* Sample de-duping, cleansing and management using advanced Excel skills
* Preparing data specifications / writing SPSS syntax
* Undertaking analysis of data using SPSS and performing statistical tests on data
* Some regression and other multivariate analyses, like cluster and factor analyses
* Scripting questionnaires for telephone interviewing, field interviewing and online surveys (Accent uses its own proprietary ACCIS software)
* Liaison with Project Managers.
The successful candidate will have:
* Advanced experience of using SPSS (essential)
* Experience of macro and script writing in SPSS (essential)
* Experience of Excel to an advanced level with the ability to write macros
* Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Access
Desirable (but not essential) -
* Scripting questionnaires for quantitative surveys.
Excellent benefits and training and the support of a friendly and supportive team are on offer.
Please note we can only respond to applicants who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.