Senior DP Analyst
This is a great opportunity for a talented DP exec to join this independent full-service research agency with offices in West London.
They are a long established agency who offer the full range of qualitative and quantitative approaches to an impressive portfolio of high- profile clients and they are market leaders in the use of a range of innovative research solutions.
As a Senior Data Processing Analyst you will join a friendly and supportive team of technical and research specialists.
You will report to the DP Director and your role will involve the following:
* Sample de-duping, cleansing and management using advanced Excel skills
* Preparing data specifications / writing SPSS syntax
* Undertaking analysis of data using SPSS and performing statistical tests on data
* Some regression and other multivariate analyses, like cluster and factor analyses
* Scripting questionnaires for telephone interviewing, field interviewing and online surveys (Accent uses its own proprietary ACCIS software)
* Liaison with Project Managers.
The successful candidate will have:
* Advanced experience of using SPSS (essential)
* Experience of macro and script writing in SPSS (essential)
* Experience of Excel to an advanced level with the ability to write macros
* Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Access
Desirable (but not essential) -
* Scripting questionnaires for quantitative surveys.
Excellent benefits and training and the support of a friendly and supportive team are on offer.
Please note we can only respond to applicants who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.
Apply for Senior DP Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly