This specialist research consultancy, that works with governments, corporations, charities, pressure groups, trade associations, media, political parties, think tanks and trades unions, is looking for an ambitious junior with experience of working in an agency to join their team in London.
The purpose of the role is to work on research projects for a range of clients, working on topics including the NHS, social care, medicines development, and sports. This is a role that has a lot of scope and you will have your own responsibility running projects from start to finish.
Day to day responsibilities include:
* Managing commercial relationships with clients in the health and sport sector
* Leading on and supporting high profile projects to tight deadlines
* Writing competitive quotes, supporting Team Leaders and Directors in producing successful proposals
* Developing innovative solutions to briefs
* Delivering first class insight and strategic counsel to clients based on a deep understanding of reputation, public policy and communications
To be successful in the role, you will have experience using quantitative and qualitative research techniques. You will have strong communication skills, with the confidence to engage with and advise clients on research and its implications. You will need to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills, and the ability to work under pressure, prioritise appropriately and manage multiple tasks within deadlines.
Please note we can only respond to applicants who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.
Apply for Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly