Business Development Account Director – Research and insight Agency
Survey-led marketing research company with a strong heritage in bespoke online and mobile polling is expanding their offer and seek a commercially focussed professional to support the senior leadership team with this growth and evolution.
With the solid backing of a major PR agency and one of the industry’s leading protagonists heading the research team, they are building on their 30% growth and re-positioning to widen their product suite to meet the rising demand for data-driven insights from their direct brand clients as well as from PR, Marketing and Ad agencies. They have a strong to Market research literate team to support your efforts.
You will have a broad understanding of the products and processes within the industry, you will be a proactive account developer who is driven by targets and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Core responsibilities will include:
- New business presentations, pitches and proposals
- Providing strategic planning and insight in light of growth
- Supporting the development and implementation of business development tools from lead generation to proposal writing
- Establishing new market strands and growing existing revenue streams
- Identifying key competitor activity and recommending different strategies to leverage advantage
- Working with the technical teams to build new sales propositions and negotiate long term partnerships and contracts
- Producing and developing marketing material to support external comms.
If you seek a consultancy style selling sales position in the research space this is a great opportunity to be highly influential in a new role offering plenty of scope and meaty rewards.
Apply for Business Development Account Director – Research and insight Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly