Senior Insights and Customer Experience Manager - Banking
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a financial institution who are on a journey to change banking for good. This business puts their customers at the heart of everything they do and are focused on helping the people of New Zealand get ahead financially.
This senior organisational insight’s role requires a market researcher who can understand data/insights at a strategic level and is a doer, as well as a thinker. A newly created role in this senior position, you will lead the banks Research and Insights function executing an array of qualitative and quantitative led projects. Working across customer experience, customer satisfaction, brand health tracking, communications, product development and distribution, your actionable insights will inform the Bank’s activities, helping understand current and prospective consumers and shaping the overall customer experience program across all channels.
Working closely with the GM of Brand and Marketing, you will help guide the strategic planning process by developing strategy based on smart insights and you’ll inspire stakeholders to engage with that strategy. You’ll help evolve the Banks research program from activity reporting to insights lead decision making giving their customers a voice. The projects you run will be highly varied, and you will find yourself working across multiple teams (Digital, Retail, Marketing and Product). You’ll develop and own the VOC program for the bank, and you’ll keep pace with the latest developments and industry best practices across online research, qual and quant identifying opportunities.
So, who are you?
- You are a talented and capable market researcher with an excellent track record working either client side or in a strategic research agency role (10+ years)
- You have extensive experience briefing and implementing research, both qual and quant
- You have prior experience in banking sector
- You can translate insights into business strategy
- You have gravitas and strength in your convictions and are happy operating at board level
- You are an excellent communicator, able to build rapport and relationships with suppliers, stakeholders, peers and direct reports
- You passionate and curious and you enjoy being challenged
- You are happy to roll you sleeves up and by hands on
As well as a generous salary package, this position comes with workplace flexibility, a comprehensive wellbeing program, rewards for high performance and career development and leadership training.
Apply now by sending your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group email@example.com or call +61 2 9258 1121 for more information