Senior Consultant – Analytics & Big Data
7 days left
- Full Time
Leading boutique consumer strategy agency mirrors that of a management consultancy and their unique application quantitative analytics means they are growing strong.
They provide powerful insights on how to unlock insights that drive growth for key clients across the FMCG, Telco, Auto, Finance & Retail space.
Variety is the key to this role, where you will have the opportunity to work across a mix of projects - innovation, shopper research, segmentation, value analysis, pricing and new product development. You will be supported by a team that has no egos and hands-on leadership.
As a Quantitative Consultant you will manage small accounts end-to-end, managing suppliers, writing questionnaires, data analysis, insights generation, reporting and presenting. You get a kick out of solving meaty client problems and will benefit from high-level training, mentorship and fast-tracked career progression.
- Brilliant team with a great culture
- Open planned office – sleek, bright and welcoming
- Tailored personal development plans
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to have input into the direction on the business
- Great location – good transport links, restaurants & bars
- Annual team trips & social trips
To apply, you must have:
- Solid market research /insights/ consumer insights experience (client facing)
- Strong qualitative skills – SPSS, Q and excel
- A natural ability to solve problems & turn complex data into clear ideas
- Passion, smarts, creativeness and a willingness to get stuck into
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser, email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1020.
Apply for Senior Consultant – Analytics & Big Data
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly