Research Director or Associate Director (Media)
MTM is a specialist provider of strategic advice and insight to some of the world’s leading brands. Their services include qualitative and quantitative market research and commercial strategy consultancy. They are well established within the media and communications sectors and are also involved with technology, sports, entertainment and the arts. A quality-driven boutique agency, MTM is well regarded: for example, in 2015 and again in 2018 they won the Market Research Society’s award for ‘Best Agency <£20m’.
Due to their continued success and organic growth, MTM are seeking to recruit two Research Directors or Associate Directors, one into each of their Qualitative or Quantitative teams. Although these roles will carry significant responsibility, they will also be ‘hands on’. MTM’s unique integrated strategy and research offer will provide the successful applicant with an enjoyable intellectual challenge, and unrivalled opportunities to develop a network of senior industry contacts.
Applicants should have a minimum of five years’ experience gained in media research, and probably more. Experience of the sports, telecoms or technology sectors would be beneficial but is not prerequisite. In addition, candidates should possess some or all of the following:
• A proven track record of designing innovative research projects.
• Strong technical skills in Quantitative or Qualitative Research.
• Strong custom / ad hoc experience.
• A proven ability to see the research narrative and identify business impact.
• A flair for creating PowerPoint charts which bring research to life.
• The ability to present findings with panache and clarity.
In the first instance applicants can obtain a detailed job description from MTM’s retained Executive Search consultancy; Henley Ross Associates. No other company is authorised to recruit for this vacancy on behalf of MTM and applications made directly to MTM will be forwarded to Henley Ross Associates.
Pay and Benefits:
- Basic salary £60K - £80k (negotiable)
- Benefits package will include a substantial bonus, generous leave entitlement, an excellent pension, private healthcare, professional subscriptions, annual training budget and social events