Senior Insight Director
A multinational innovative insight agency are looking for a Senior Director to join their team. The role is a genuinely interesting split of running a high performing team, a seven figure P&L and helping develop new business. A rare, senior role, with the chance to have an impact.
With offices globally, they have grown every year since opening an office in the UK and are looking to capitalise on this by expanding their London team.
They are one of leading agencies in the field of digital research, servicing some of the world's biggest and most well-known companies globally such as Google, Coca-Cola, Facebook etc.
They are looking to build strong and lasting relationships with clients by a personal approach and excellent research and advice. To do this they are looking to bring in a Senior Client Director to help expand key accounts with existing or new clients, growing them through excellent value-added delivery and a deep understanding of the research and the client's needs. You will be a client's first port of call and the expert on their account.
Clients aren't looking for just numbers, they are looking at the bigger picture and the impact findings can have, your job is to really drive thinking and motivate your team to do the same by challenging clients to look at their problems more strategically. Their bread and butter is brand & comms and the strength of their offer is their digital and social media work. They are responsible for some of the most cutting-edge research for many of their clients, allowing them to capitalise on the dynamic shift that the industry is making towards digitalisation.
As a Senior Director you will build an exceptional relationship with your clients, enabling a more consultative approach as well as drive growth within the account through new services and helping with bespoke offerings as well as drive the team.
Successful candidates will have:
* Strong client development skills
* P&L experience
* Team management experience at a senior level
* A deep understanding of research and insight
* Agency side experience as well as a good understanding of a client-side organisations needs
* A history of developing business within key accounts
This is a really good opportunity for a senior person who really understands insight and what clients want to impact on some of the world's largest companies and drive change with strategic recommendations. It is a real blend of client-side insight and agency side so if you think you are up for the challenge then apply now.
More searches like this
- Business Development / Sales Youth and Kids £100,000 or more jobs in London (Greater)
- Client Services Youth and Kids £100,000 or more jobs in London (Greater)
- Director Youth and Kids £100,000 or more jobs in London (Greater)
- Managing Director Youth and Kids £100,000 or more jobs in London (Greater)
- Quantitative Researcher Youth and Kids £100,000 or more jobs in London (Greater)