Senior Research Executive/Project Manager
Senior Research Executive/Project Manager – B2B Research, UK - Home-Based
£28-35K depending on experience + benefits
COMPANY: Coleman Parkes Research Ltd
Coleman Parkes Research is a highly respected B2B bespoke research specialist with first-rate experience across all verticals and global markets. We have delighted clients for over 15 years completing over two and half thousand research projects to date which has underpinned continuous and controlled growth. We uncover insights for clients across the globe, with 85% of our studies focused on two or more geographic markets. Our in-house team of experts ensure all clients’ research projects are designed and structured to not only gather the right data but also generate prized insights that question the 'so what?' and drive effective business growth. We are a small, friendly and successful team, who offer great support to their staff and clients.
The Role – Project Manager
The role is UK home-based, you will be working across a wide range of B2B markets, for globally leading corporates and PR/communications agencies. You will be focused on a variety of topics, including the future of technology, Telecoms, HR, digital transformation, cyber-security etc to name but a few.
The ideal candidate will have strong research experience, ideally from a research agency of three or more years. If you have worked on B2B projects previously, this would be an advantage, but a keen interest to learn is a must. You will be happy to work on a mix of quantitative and qualitative research projects. You will be someone who enjoys pulling out insights from data and helping clients use these to make decisions and take action. You will be comfortable writing questionnaires from scratch and will have experience in writing reports and presenting to clients. You will be positive, self-motivated, someone who goes the extra mile and enjoys research. You will have excellent communication skills and be good at multi-tasking and able to work with the minimum of supervision.
Key Duties/Skills Include:
- Managing projects from start to finish: from questionnaire design to presentation and report writing
- Understanding briefs and clients' needs, managing research solutions and insights
- Working across both quantitative and qualitative methodologies including possibly conducting in-depth interviews
- Carrying out analysis and developing key insights for your clients
- Managing key client relationships, building rapport and earning trust
- Self-motivation/self-discipline/reliabiity/proactivity/resourcefulness are key for this home-based role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Good communication/presentation skills and an eye for detail
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. CANDIDATES TO APPLY DIRECT ONLY.
WHO TO CONTACT:
Please send your CV to:
Liz Hayhurst – Operations Director