Business Development Manager - Consumer Research Solutions
Our client is a proudly independent full service market research agency which advises many of the most illustrious names on the UK high street. Their recommendations are made at boardroom level, where they are seen as genuine thought leaders.
As experts in the retail space, they already have the tech and knowledge to deliver the sophisticated customer strategy and insights the software alone is unable to deliver. They are leveraging this to develop their profile across customer experience solutions and it is in this endeavour you will be keen to support them by building awareness and interest in their services. This will include:
- presenting new ideas, products and services to prospects and clients, via face-to-face, telephone and webinar activity
- researching and developing relationships with new and existing clients – executing engagement, contact plans and lead-generation activity
- promoting and following up on marketing campaigns and thought-pieces
- tracking decision-maker contact activity and conversations on their database
- attending industry functions and providing feedback and information on market/creative trends
With experience of working in a sales/business development role ideally in a professional services setting, you will be a tenacious self-starter keen to talk to clients about their business challenges and offer solutions.
Now with over 100 employees across two UK sites, a busy city centre location just 20 minutes from central London and well connected to further afield, they have succeeded in creating a much sought after working environment full of the talent, intelligence and inspiration you seek to further your business development career.