Quantitative Consultant – Innovative Boutique
Relatively new to the scene, this agency has joined the industry with a bang – quickly becoming a key player (known for innovative and creative thinking). Their culture is impressive - staff are treated like adults with a heap of flexibility, autonomy, a fun team and some great benefits.
Reporting into the MD you will be responsible for delivering high quality research and analysis to support a range of client problems – innovation, branding, new product development, and communications.
You’ll be working across a portfolio of accounts – FMCG, Retail, Technology and Real-estate, and will be energised by this. We are looking for someone who embraces change and is hungry to grow their skills in insights, strategy and consulting with a top-agency… you want to work for the best.
- Manage positive client relationships
- Assis with the design and planning of pitches and presentations – identifying insights and telling stories in a clear and inspiring way
- Be a quantitative leader and the go to person for – designing questionnaires, insight generation, analysis (spss, Q), reporting and delivering powerful client presentations
The ideal candidate is:
- Highly analytical – a problem solver who thinks pragmatically to make the complex simple
- Collaborative – thrives of sharing ideas and working in a team
- Creative – a lover of people, brands and new research methodologies
- Curious – you embrace new ideas and are hungry to learn
- A researcher – you have prior experience working in a research agency in a quantitative capacity and have been exposed to all elements of the research cycle – pitch to presentation
We are open to speaking candidates across levels – if you are at the start of your career or have 5+ years under your belt and are looking for something new! It’s just essential that you have some level of quantitative experience under your belt.
If you are interested, or would like to have a confidential chat please send across your details to Emily firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +61 02 9258 1120 for further information!
Apply for Quantitative Consultant – Innovative Boutique
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly