The agency is looking for an experienced Research Manager to join their team in the midlands.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the needs of clients are being met, while also keeping an eye out for potential opportunities to do more great research for them. The client list includes some of the biggest brands in the world, and the successful candidate will be able to move into leading some of these accounts.
The role is a mixture of account and project management. Key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring the smooth-running of projects
* Updating clients on project milestones and managing client relationships
* Assist the creation of questionnaires, discussion guides, and other research documents
* Assist with analysis of quant data and creation of research reports
* Presenting reports to clients
To be successful in the role, you will have several years' experience in a market research agency or client-side role, and a strong knowledge of qual and quant market research techniques.
The role offers a good salary and package, and flexible working is offered.
Please note we can only respond to applicants who have relevant experience and the right to work in th UK.