Market Research Consultant - Global agency
Resources Group is partnering with a Global Insight & Research consultancy to find top talent in their Sydney division.
The team operates like a small entrepreneurial / boutique agency but have the advantage of being part of a global network. Opening doors to accelerated career progression, international clients & strategic problems to solve.
As a Quantitative Consultant, you will lead a global client account driving insights, new thinking, and solutions. You will lead quantitative projects end-to-end and join the dots between brand, innovation, customer experience and communication strategies.
Your strength lies in your ability to go beyond data & deliver story lead insights through workshops, reports & presentations. From day one you will work on exciting projects, leading a junior team and leading clients to success.
- Prior market research & insight experience (client facing)
- Involvement in all elements – briefs, proposal writing, reporting, storytelling & presenting
- Experience working across a mixture of markets & industries
- Sold commercial skills & client facing ability
- Strong analysis skills – SPSS, Q, and excel
- High attention to detail, problem-solving, creativity and eager
As part of a global group, your career options here are unparalleled.
Apply for Market Research Consultant - Global agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly