Qual Account Director | Can you?
Scratch the surface and you will soon see that this agency is not like other agencies! Sure they use quant and qual research to generate consumer insights to enable profitable marketing decisions; but unlike many they provide their clients with a practical roadmap on the “what now” and “how to”. To do this they draw on consultancy skills, experience and expertise beyond the traditional MR sphere and use creative and innovative techniques.
So what do they do?
They do online communities
They do semiotics
They do exploratory qual
They do clever segmentations
They do ethnography and video ethnography
They do digital and social ROI
They do shopper research
They do branding
They do market sizing
They do concept and communication testing and development
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
They are currently they are looking to add a Qual Account Director to their happy team. This is a great opportunity for a mid weight agency researcher looking to step up into a more senior role in a smaller more versatile environment or an established AD looking for a role with a difference.
Working alongside the business owners you will play a key role in managing the junior team. You will be fun, energetic and passionate.
You will also take a lead on managing some of the key accounts across the business and so strong client relationship skills are a must.
- Management of at least 2 key accounts plus a portfolio of smaller accounts
- Responsible for developing strategic clients account plans
- Proactive client management, helping drive high satisfaction
- Creative and commercial thinking on client business issues
- Management and mentoring of junior team
- Pitching and proposal writing
- Wider industry involvement to find new research tools, thinking and opportunities to promote business