Insight and Planning Manager | Clientside | FTSE250 Tech Company
We are working on an exciting Insight and Planning role for one the UK’s leading tech companies.
They play a vital role in the UK home moving process and their main revenue stream comes from advertisers such as estate agents, letting agents, property developers and overseas agents, who advertise on their platform.
The Opportunity – Insight and Planning
This is a great opportunity to be a key member of the team, working cross-functionally with other teams in the business such as product development, design, consumer data and sales, to add value through customer-led insight.
From high level strategy projects such as trends mapping and proposition development, through to tactical work such as concept testing and ad effectiveness, you’ll get to work on a wide variety of projects.
- Manage multiple research and strategy projects from kick-off to delivery, delivering insights that consider market and business
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to drive the insights agenda
- Act as a key point of contact with agencies to brief and manage projects, ensuring that their findings are delivered effectively and result in positive change for the business
- Design, run and analyse surveys and source quality secondary research that generates insight for a number of teams across the business
- Maintain positive relationships with other teams and look for opportunities to share knowledge
The ideal Insight and Planning consultant will:
- Have 5 years’ experience in a market research agency or in-house research team
- Be able to turn data into insight and tell the story in an engaging way
- Be able to drop into a small marketing team, get stuck in and make a difference
- Take ownership and be autonomous
- Be driven to experiment and try new things; analytical and creative, well informed and genuinely fascinated by business challenges
Apply for Insight and Planning Manager | Clientside | FTSE250 Tech Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Quantitative Researcher Internet / New Media £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Research Manager Internet / New Media £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Research Executive Internet / New Media £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Research Officer Internet / New Media £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)