Qualitative Research Executive - Cultural Insights
- Combine qualitative research with cultural insights and unlock future trends
- Globally recognised for their innovative insights that drive growth
- Accelerated career progression, exceptional training and extra holidays!
Global insights / management consultancy that combines qualitative research with cultural insight to unlock future potential for brands. With offices in all corners of the world, they have access to the latest thinking in qualitative and cultural insights.
They are experts in: brand positioning, innovation, human insights, future trends, organisational intelligence and marketing ROI
As Qualitative Researcher sitting in the cultural insights team, you will play a key role in helping brands innovate, communicate and grow through branding and marketing. You help clients understand that the world, people and cultures are always changing!
Day-to-day you will work closely with the qualitative team being involved in all elements of the research process from, pitching, writing discussion guides, running focus groups / co-creation / workshops, report project delivery. You will combine all this qual with cultural insights and behavioural economics.
The team is a super smart group of qualitative hunters, analyst, brand developers and creative thinkers. They thrive of challenging the status quo and don't like to stay in the rule book. It's the perfect environment for someone that is highly inquisitive!
- Prior experience in a qualitative market research or insights agency
- A genuine interest in qualitative research and desire to use innovative methods
- Passion for other cultures and different ways of viewing the world – you love to travel
- Motivation to succeed and desire to work in a team environment
- Articulate and able to use data to tell stories