Senior Research Executive & Research Executive
A global, multi-award winning customer insights agency is looking to hire a talented Quantitative Research Executive and Senior Research Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a creative, dynamic and progressive agency, who have a real focus on learning and development. Recent training includes storytelling sessions with journalists, organised talks from industry experts and attendance of industry conferences in the UK and Abroad.
The Role: Research Executive & Senior Research Executive
Sitting within the quantitative ad hoc team, you will work with a variety of clients, who are spread across multiple sectors. Projects encompass a multitude of techniques including online and mobile surveys, marketing science, product clinics, CRM data, Google search data and non-conscious measurement. 70% of the projects are international, supporting clients with Innovation, Cultural Understanding, Product Testing, Content & Comms Development, Usage & Attitudes studies etc. They deliver tangible insights, produced in engaging and creative formats, thanks to their in-house designers. Recent deliverables include Gamification Workshops, Podcasts, Videos and presentations using Infographics.
- Support with the management of key client accounts, building strong client relationships.
- Work on quantitative projects from end to end.
- Take a creative approach to client briefs, using a variety of methodologies to uncover valuable insight.
- Create top-class presentations for your clients and deliver the ‘research story’.
The ideal Research Executive or Senior Research Executive will have experience of quantitative research and be excited by the prospect of working within a creative and innovative organisation.
- Background in quantitative research.
- A collaborative researcher, with the ability to work within a team.
- A clear and direct communicator, who is commercially savvy.
- You'll have a can-do attitude, a will to succeed, and want to progress in your career.
- An independent thinker.
If you would like to find out more, please do get in touch.