Senior Project Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Reviewing all project documentation from the Sales team that commissions projects. Manages the project kickoff meeting to review materials and project timelines, finalizing all project requirements. Analyzes daily fielding information from internal systems, internal recruitment and vendors, proactively providing feedback information and solutions to the client as appropriate.
Key Deliverables of the Role:
- Demonstrate ownership of the project from commissioning to closure and communicating directly with clients. Coordinate project schedule and working with internal departments.
- Make recommendations and suggest solutions to clients to meet the needs of the project life cycle, defining project goals at the onset of each project and ensuring that those goals are achieved or flagging areas of concern to managers to address and resolve along with proposed solutions for implementation.
- Implement plans for project progression and raise to manager if there are issues that jeopardize the team’s ability to complete the project in a timely and cost effective manner. Communicate project changes and progress to internal departments timely and accurately.
- Efficiently utilize internal project management tools, sharing information with junior team members and helping advise them on system issues.
Essential Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 4-6 years of project management experience is desirable
- Healthcare background is a plus
- Experience with Market Research Projects would be a benefit
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Any other foreign language (s) would be an advantage
- Proficient usage of MS Office
- Ability to adopt and learn on company proprietary platforms
- Numerical skills
Role Specific Technical Skills or Knowledge Required:
- Effective professional communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and planning skills with a solid attention to details
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of the team or mentor junior team members
- Analytical skills & logical thinking
- Ability to follow procedures, but also flexibility to propose solutions for ad-hoc cases
- Looking for ways to improve and promote quality
- Proactively addressing potential problems and taking responsibility if errors occur, working with managers to correct any issues
- Articulates ideas coherently and clearly both internally and externally
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly