This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated applicant with minimum 12 months research experience to join our team.
This role comes under the umbrella of the parent company, Right Management with the focus on a major Ministry of Defence (MoD) contract called the Career Transition Partnership (CTP), which supports leavers of the Armed Forces as they prepare to leave the military and enter the civilian workforce.
The successful applicant will lead on the production of high quality, evidence-based research reports and summaries for use by internal and external audiences to help plan, support and evaluate Service leaver programmes.
- Work with Ministry of Defence stakeholders to identify and develop key research programmes
- Agree project requirements, objectives and research reference terms
- Use an appropriate and creative methodology to design and manage a research project, which may involve the use of quantitative and/or qualitative methods and may include both pilot and development work- Ensure that methodologies chosen are appropriate, meaningful and deliver credible evidence
- Design and write questionnaires and surveys
- Apply a range of research techniques to gather relevant information, including document analysis, surveys, case studies and interviews (face-to-face, telephone and online)
- Develop and test theories
- Ensure that methodologies chosen are appropriate, meaningful and deliver credible evidence Carry out information and data retrieval searches using electronic databases
- Act as a lead within the CTP with regards to the correct and effective use of research methodologies; for example, ensuring that surveys and focus groups carried out by the CTP are grounded in best practice
- Analyse and evaluate research and interpret data to identify key issues/trends
- Prepare, present and disseminate results
- Offer research-based briefings and advice to wider CTP/Right Management team
- Keep up-to-date with research/policy developments.
Note: As security clearance is required for this role, applicants must have resided in the United Kingdom for the past five years and be able to evidence this.
Successful Applicants will be invited to an assessment which involve an online numerical & verbal test, assessment exercise and a competency based interview.
What we can offer you:
A competitive salary with a range a range of excellent benefits including EAP, private healthcare, pension, income protection, plus much more!.
We pride ourselves on our high ethical standards and our strong company values and we are committed to the development of our employees.
Apply for Researcher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Graduate Researcher Consultancy £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Qualitative Researcher Consultancy £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Quantitative Researcher Consultancy £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Research Executive Consultancy £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Research Executive Consultancy £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)