Account Executive – Online Market Research
This boutique agency blends technology, and strategic research to they deliver real-time customer insights.
Expert in transformation they champion a mix methodology approach to problem solving, using the latest thinking in qual and quant integrating; online communities, mobile qual, real-time reporting, in-store immersions and engaging surveys. They unlock a deep understanding of consumers.
The business is at an exciting stage of growth in the agency – after moving into vibrant new offices in a co working space and winning new clients they are seeking an Account Executive to join them.
This is an important role in the business where you will be involved in the day to day running of a key FMCG client. As a small and agile team, the business thrives of high performers, offering quick career progression in addition to industry leaning training, mentorship and client exposure.
They tailor positions around specific people to ensure that you will excel, enjoy going to work and your strengths are being used to their full potential.
- Client management – being a day-to-day point of contact for a global FMCG brand
- Supporting ad-hoc projects – branding, CX, VoC, communication evaluation & concept testing
- Running research – managing fieldwork, questionnaire design and running online communities
- Reporting – preparing and presenting research findings
- Storytelling – deliver insight that drives client growth
Your previously hands on research experience will be of key importance to your ability to hit the ground running. It’s essential that you are passionate, motivated and have a desire to use innovative technology in your approach to problem solving
The business offers:
- A strong work life balance
- An innovative and dynamic company culture
- Tailored career progression and quick promotions
To apply, please contact Emily Moser at Resources Group – email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1120