Research Manager & Senior Research Executive
A Global leader in Media Research is looking to hire consultants at the Research Manager and Senior Research Executive level. This agency offers a range of bespoke services, giving clients a deeper understanding of the relationships consumers have with media.
The Role: Research Manager & Senior Research Exec
Your projects will encompass a wide range of insight solutions, whether it be using traditional techniques or more innovative solutions, such as galvanic skin response, eye tracking, facial coding or neuroscience techniques. You will provide strategic advice to the world’s leading brands within the Media and Sports space, helping them navigate and succeed in the rapidly evolving media industry. Clients include the likes of the BBC, Google, Spotify and Formula 1. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Designing and delivering high-quality research projects, encompassing a wide range of design solutions.
- Taking responsibility for managing projects from initial brief to the final presentation, ensuring projects are within budget, completed to a high standard, and within agreed timescales.
- Analysing quantitative data, finding stories and impactful insights, producing creative debriefs and reports, and confidently delivering them to clients.
- Building effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contributing to best practice.
The ideal Research Manager or Senior Research Executive will thrive in a team environment, have strong relationship building skills and experience of running quantitative research. The key requirements are:
- Proven experience in delivering high-quality research projects within an agency or client-side environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure, organising workload appropriately and prioritising effectively.
- Experienced in analysing quantitative data, producing reports and debriefs to a high standard.
- A confident communicator, who can build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills are essential.
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition to progress.
In return, this agency will provide a rich programme of learning and development, supporting you in shaping your career in market research. If you would like to find out more about this position, please do get in touch.