Dualist Research Consultant – CX & Strategy
The agency: a full-service custom market research consultancy known for its innovation research design and consultative approach. They produce ground-breaking qual and quant research through their focus on creative design, rigorous expectation and enduring insights.
The team thinks out of the box and is empowered to produce high quality research that truly matters and makes a difference to clients – they are passionate about understanding human behaviour.
They are actively seeking a dualist Consultant to join their office in North Sydney and be part of an impressive and high preforming team. The culture is awesome, flexible working, career progression, passion grants, social events, extra holiday and great people.
In this role you will:
- Manage key clients across a mixture of sectors – finance, healthcare, animal health, automotive and FMCG
- Run both quali and quant fieldwork – questionnaire design, writing discussion guides, running IDIS and assisting with focus groups and workshopping sessions
- Unlock key consumer behaviours and produce impactful insights for clients
- Provide recommendations and insights focused on market behaviour, CX, customer journey and concept testing
- Manage key accounts being the day-to-day contact for you clients
You will either be a quantie with qual experience, or a quallie who has a knack for numbers. It’s imperative that you have prior market research agency experience, but the most important factor is your passion, ambition and ability to think creatively.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1120 for further information about the role.