Account Manager - technology focused research
Why you will love the company
This unique and innovative market research agency utilises a blend of traditional and cutting-edge online research methodologies. They conduct iterative research that gets to the heart of business issues in order to deliver powerful insights and tangible outcomes. With an aptitude for technology enabled research, the type of projects they work on include: brand strategy and positioning, innovation and co-creation, shopper research, communication concepts, voice of the customer research and brand health tracking. They also truly believe in the power of online communities and their value in insights generation. All their research is bespoke and tailored to the client’s needs, meaning no two projects are ever the same.
Why you will love the role
In this fast paced and varied role, you will work across many different projects, industries and methodologies. Partnering with a diverse portfolio of clients, which include some very well-known blue-chip brands, you’ll deliver best in class research and consultancy. Working on fast turnaround quant and qual projects, you will gain exposure to all aspects of the research lifecycle from proposal writing to presenting results and everything in between. Variety is key in this diverse Account Manager role. You will set up, run and moderate online community forums; as well as manage key accounts with the support of junior and senior staff.
All about you
- Between 2-4 years’ experience in market research
- Strong quant and/or qual skills –a knowledge and understanding of what both methodologies brings, with strength/expertise in one versus the other
- Solid experience using Q and/or SPSS for data analysis
- Great at building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Tech-savvy; tech-oriented –you will work on anything to do with technology-enabled research solutions
- Strongly team-oriented yet self-driven and motivated and capable of handling things independently
Enjoy the benefits
- A highly varied role which allows you to work across a mixture of qual and quant, as well as traditional and online projects
- Cool co working office space in Sydney’s CBD.
- Training and Development: you will learn and develop and be involved across the board.
- Healthy work life balance: This agency is about working hard but staying balanced. Health, family, personal development and happiness values are both their beliefs and their actions.
- Great company culture: You’ll be part of a motivated, high-performing team that are about being a great place to work and a place where great work is done.
Interested? Send your CV to Jennifer Watson at Resources Group