Reporting to the Operations Director, the Consultant will lead the day-to-day activities of the scripting team. Responsibilities include:
* Taking ownership of all aspects of project data from design, data collection through to processing and sharing
* Working closely with other consultants and clients to ensure projects run smoothly, efficiently and on time
* Pro-actively troubleshooting and sharing learnings to enhance the use of survey tools, processing platforms and project management software
This is an exciting role that involves a variety of responsibilities throughout the cycle of the research project. The role is autonomous - a great opportunity to showcase your expert knowledge and deliver superior work.
Proficiency in survey programming skills (such as IBM Dimensions, Askia, Confirmit, Decipher, for example) is essential for this role. In addition, the ideal candidate will have:
* Experience in market research operations
* Practical experience in scripting, project managing, client communication and data processing.
* Data visualisation knowhow
This is a rare opportunity to join a world-class research company at a senior level, where you'll have an impact from day one. The company has an open culture and flat organisational structure, giving everyone a voice in the business and the ability to enjoy close collaborative relationships with colleagues.
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.