Senior Research Executive- Qual
Link Consumer – An out of the ordinary, boutique agency situated in a great part of London and with over 20 years of experience in the FMCG sector. We have an exciting list of clients ranging across, but not limited to, alcohol, food and drink, luxury goods, travel and are currently researching across the globe.
An agency with expertise in packaging, category and innovation research, to name a few, the Link team come to each project with a hunger to uncover valuable insights and learning that lasts for their clients, whilst thriving on the challenge to find the solutions to complex brand and business issues.
The Job Opportunity:
An excellent opportunity for anyone keen to progress their market research career further through challenging briefs and direct exposure to experienced Directors. On projects you will have access to the senior team, this is an exceptional opportunity to be mentored by individuals with extensive experience and expertise within the industry. As a result the role provides access to big clients and very well-known brands.
Whilst training will be ‘on the job’ rather than formal, it allows the candidate the chance to learn concurrently rather than sequentially – a rarity in this industry. The role offers intellectual stimulation and growth for those who have a desire to carve out a career in qualitative market research
The ideal candidate must have intellectual curiosity and a desire to delve deeper into key insights as they appear. You will have the capacity to thrive under pressure and think on your feet when faced with unforeseen situations and challenges. The abilities of shaping real time insight, pattern recognition and shaping learning as it evolves must come naturally to the individual. Also crucial are the abilities to self-regulate, being relentless in striving for the most accurate and take responsibility for deliverables to bring projects to a successful outcome. We are carrying out projects globally so the candidate should be excited by the prospect of travelling to conduct research in other countries.
If this sounds like you and you believe you’re up to the challenge of the role, apply now!
Specific requirements for the candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in qualitative market research.
- Experience of, and a passion for, moderating groups. Understanding how a discussion guides and research stimulus work is essential
- Ability to analyse and convert learnings into charts also crucial to fulfilling the role
- Some experience of presenting documents to clients desirable, but not a requirement
- Must be organised and confident in your ability to organise a team / project
- Strong skillset in setting up and managing qualitative projects with minimal supervision from senior team
- Proficiency in PPT, excel and word are essential
- Role involves evening work and travel
Apply for Senior Research Executive- Qual
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly