Head of Insight, Clientside
A historic infrastructure organisation is further modernising and seeks an Insight leader to focus the development of their customer offer. Their business spans the consumer, customer and leisure sectors so this role is fantastically varied and a great opportunity for a senior insights specialist looking for a broader challenge. The successful candidate will manage a team of insight managers, responsible for identifying market trends, new areas of growth and improving marketing ROI for each business unit.
- delivering market insight, analysis and reporting to the Executive and Leadership team
- managing the relationship with market research and insights agencies
- own the briefing, management and reporting on customer and consumer research, qual and quant
- Run the brand tracker study
- Significant product or market insights experience within a commercial consumer environment
- Experience of predictive modelling (linear / logistic regression) and econometric modelling
- Experience of managing a team of researchers
This role comes with an impressive list of employment benefits including an onsite gym, excellent CPD support and a generous pension scheme.
Apply for Head of Insight, Clientside
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly