Research Manager - Quant/Mixed
At Verve, we believe it's important for brands to know their customers better and create more valuable relationships with them. Our specialist online Community Panels enable us to give customers an environment where they can help shape the future of brands and products that we all use and love.
As a grown-up start-up, Verve maintains an entrepreneurial mentality, while offering enough structure to support our team without hindering creativity. With colleagues in London, Chicago, Toronto and Iasi, we are expanding globally, and you will be part of a truly multi-cultural environment. We believe in building a culture that is supportive, friendly and social, and this is true in all our local teams. We embrace diversity and encourage people to come up with ideas and ways of doing things better – whether in your role, or as a company.
We are hiring for a number of roles across our research team, including a Quantitative or Qualitative researcher (experienced Senior Research Executive, or Research Manager) who is an expert in online quantitative and/or qualitative methods and interested in a role with a lot of variety, ad-hoc work and a fantastic close-knit team. We are proud to work with some exciting brands – Boots, Samsung, Virgin Active, Virgin Atlantic, E.on, John Lewis and many others.
You will have…
- 3-5 years of full-service market research experience
- The ability to manage small ad-hoc projects independently, from brief to presentation
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and a passion to build client relationships
- Strong report-writing skills and the ability to create a story independently
- Expertise in one or more of the following sectors: retail, tech, energy, finance, FMCG
- A desire to grow and get involved in wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, tactical ad-hoc work and juggling multiple responsibilities at once
Additional language skills with French or Polish would be an advantage.
What we offer:
You will have the opportunity to champion various initiatives, from key propositions to social activities (blogging, baking contests, charity activities, socials such as rock climbing, company drinks, cooking classes, ping-pong and football championships etc). In addition to the competitive salary (£30k-40k depending on level and experience), we offer individual bonuses for outstanding performance.
We have a culture of empowerment, trust and flexibility. Our core working hours are 9:30am-4:30pm.
As a Senior Research Executive/Research Manager at Verve, you would be part of a fun and friendly team with a diverse background. Even though we are a medium-sized business, we empower people to come up with ideas and we maintain an entrepreneurial culture – in fact, if you ask anyone in the team, they will tell you our culture is the best thing about Verve!
We support our team’s development through various L&D initiatives, such as Verve Academy courses (recently nominated for the MRS best Training Award) – we have over 50 internal and external training sessions teaching a range of skills, from Presentation Competencies to Sampling and Weighting, Coaching Skills, Film Editing and many others.
If this sounds like a good fit with your aspirations, get in touch with your CV and a short cover letter outlining the key skills that fit with this role.
More searches like this
- Account Manager Telecommunications £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Telecommunications £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Research Manager Telecommunications £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Research Executive Telecommunications £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)