Project Manager l Cultural Insights Agency l Up to £25k l London l FN898021
We’re working with an expanding, a London-based, Cultural Insights agency who are looking for a Project Manager or Traffic Manager to join their team.
They use semiotics to help clients understand how culture affects the way people respond to their brand and products. Started in London in 2007 and now work globally from UK to Australia, from China to the US, from Mexico to Korea, and all sorts of places in between. They don’t just work with commercial brands they also work with public bodies, governments and charities.
THE ROLE – PROJECT MANAGER
The day-to-day management of projects to agreed timings including planning milestones, including CEO clinic, document management, materials gathering, overview project management with Management Team. On international projects across 3 or 4 markets.
- Coordinate and participate in Team Planning meeting, ensuring clear team allocation
- Support the Senior Account Manager in creating an overview Project Plan including key
- internal milestones and team meetings, as well as client, debrief for each signed off
- project, and ensure that the process is adhered to
- Attend project brainstorms and contribute to project thinking as required
- Co-ordinate project resource allocation including team members and external Partners
- Liaise with Finance Director regarding client set up and purchase orders
- Organise internal project review and client feedback write up.
- Can either be an excellent grad or have a few years’ research experience.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Experience working in a team.
- Good on Excel
- Multitasking evidence with demonstrable experience of multitasking.