Quantitative Account Manager – Insights meets technology
This customised Insights agency takes an open-minded approach to blending market research and technology to solve B2B and B2C business issues. They offer alternatives to traditional quantitative/qualitative methodologies to understand what influences consumer needs and changes in technology and generate insights that will be effective in innovating products and processes.
This role is in their quantitative team and as a Senior Account Manager you will work comprehensively across all stages of both tracking and ad-hoc market research studies. Your role will see you;
- Manage client relationships; ensuring highest levels of client satisfaction
- Design and facilitate market research solutions; including questionnaire design and management of suppliers
- Conduct basic statistical analysis using SPSS, write reports full of insights and strategic recommendations and present your findings back to clients.
By collaborating with other teams, you will feed qualitative techniques and advanced statistics into your projects however you will not be expected to have hands on skills in these spaces.
Clients will include business from the retail, government, financial services and healthcare space.
What experience do you need to apply?
- At least 4 years of experience working in a market research agency as a quantitative researcher
- Excellent client management experience; you must enjoy taking your clients on a journey, working closely with them to ensure processes are streamlines
- A strategic mind; you must be able to tell stories with numbers
- The right attitude to suit a medium size team with a flat structure
To apply please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1020