Quantitative Account Manager – Learn from the best!
Looking for career inspiration?
This explorative Research Consultancy is passionate about uncovering amazing ideas and digging for pearls of truth that change categories, break convention and propel brands forward.
They are the strategic facilitator between brands & their consumers, co-creating the future together through research which is smart, robust and evidence based. An agile process which leaves everyone feeling energised!
Commercially minded, they work with the biggest ANZ brands out there, but they’re also grounded in sustainability and social responsibility. You can feel good and do good, whilst doing business!
Here is what they are best at:
- Brand & strategy
- NPD and innovation
- Communication development and optimisation
- Thought leadership
- Stakeholder/board engagement
- Supporting quantitative research projects
- End to end project management
- Questionnaire design, data analysis and reporting
- Writing summaries and key sections of strategic reports
- Supporting client relationships
- At least 1 year of experience in commercial market research
- A sound knowledge of quantitative research methods
- Knowledge of statistical packages like SPSS/Q
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A smart, curious, gregarious individual who wants to learn
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes)email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121