Market Research Account Manager – Blend Psychology & Marketing
This agency has blended business management with market research to offer a truly unique approach to understanding behaviour and decision making. These guys are an eclectic mix of experts from research, marketing, psychology and management consulting who work as a unified force to help clients take advantage of shifts in market dynamics.
- Market Research meets Management Consultancy meets Design Thinking
- Explore brands, products and services in relation to current and emerging markets
- Help clients understand consumer behaviour to optimise commercial opportunities
They are looking for a bright mind to join them as a Senior Research Executive to have hands on role in all parts of the project life cycle. You will work with a broad range of clients, primarily from the services sector. You will work strategically with clients, drawing on a range of methodologies and although your background is predominantly quant you will have opportunity to develop your qualitative skills. Projects will include:
- Customer Behaviour Models
- Customer Experience and Advocacy
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Health and Communications Effectiveness
You must be keen to learn, have interested in understanding behaviour and decision making and like the idea of working in a boutique agency made up of great minds. You must already have a foundation of hands on commercial experience in quantitative research, think at least two years, and be able to show a natural flair for doing things a little differently.
To be considered please send your CV to Rowan at Resources Group : email@example.com or call Rowan on 0292581121